Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Talkin' 2K: Dunk'd

Who is the greatest dunker of all time? The Human Highlight Reel, Clyde the Glide, Chocolate Thunder, The Reign Man. These are just some of the names that come to mind whenever we talk about the NBA's greatest dunkers.

Yes. This is not a fluke.

In this latest episode of Talkin' 2K, the Lucas Brothers listed the NBA 2K13's cover athlete Blake Griffin as their personal greatest. All's well until a surprise caller phones in on the show to make his thoughts known. You can watch the full video here and tell me if you agree or not by commenting below or posting a shoutout on my Twitter.

NBA 2K13 will be hitting your local gaming stores on October 2, 2012. Join the fun! Join the brotherhood. BIG.



My PSN ID is NinjaKabute. You can also follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates on my blog, PS3 news, manga, the NBA, photography, or just my gaming experience cramped up in 140 characters.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very, very, very hilarious video. Technically, though, the best dunker of all time is Vince Carter, due to many, many dunks, but especially this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

    End of discussion! lol


    12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I remember this dunk waay back in 2000 (seems so far away now) lol

      This was wicked.

      Delete