Monday, September 10, 2012

NBA 2K13 - Official Trailer

30 teams. One victor. One goal. One purpose. The new trailer of NBA 2K13 is out today my friends.

Dream. Believe. Survive.

As a fan of the series, the trailer was eye-candy for me. Aside from that, fans should be excited because new teams and legends have been added to the roster as well. It's been every NBA fanatic's dream to play as the fabled '92 Dream Team. Think of the possibilities: the '92 Dream Team vs. the 2012 USA Basketball Team (oh the excitement and joy indeed)! Jordan vs. Kobe. Scottie vs. LeBron. Or have you ever thought to play as Allen Iverson again at the height of his powers? Now that would be awesome!

Executive produced by Jay-Z, 2K13 will be out on October 2, 2012. Plus if you pre-order the game now you would be rewarded with the All-Star Weekend downloadable content; dunk contest, 3-point shootout, Rising Stars challenge, All-Star game, the complete package!



My PSN ID is NinjaKabute. You can also follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates on my blog, PS3 news, manga, the NBA, photography, or just my gaming experience cramped up in 140 characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment