Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just Dance 4 Review

The popular rhythm game since 2009 has once again released another 4th dancing game hit to continue on with their franchise. Just Dance 4s gameplay hasn't change from the previous generations, but what comes new this time around is its 'Dance Battle Routines' and 'Just Sweat Mode', plus you can even unlock additional / new routines for your songs as a bonus. Still fresh off from being new, the game was released last October 2012, so the tracks are still pretty current and up-to-date to suit the current beats being played throughout the airwaves.

A new challenger appears!

"Better than ever before.", was the first thing that came to my mind when I first got to try out the game. As usual, my buddies and I were competitive in both mind and spirit and were really dancing our worries away at trying to gain the highest scores. It's always amazing how the Just Dance games have always been able to mix and match old and new ones to cater to different generations.

There's Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, heck even PSY's Gangnam Style is in here, you have the whole enchilada! Some songs, of course, can specifically be played solo, with a partner, or in a group of 4; the challenge never ends! One song in particular really blew me away because of the timely and mushy dancing, and that's One Thing by One Direction - really a cute song to dance with someone, hey, your significant other maybe? Plus, to add in to the mix, you might also be get Rickrolled somewhere in the game too!


As with most games, Just Dance 4 is best when played with a group or duo to bring out the best experience you can get from the game. I can't even remember how many times my friends and I played this game over and over, with each song a different challenge altogether. This game is a must buy especially for family entertainment and for friends that come over; you can even use this as a medium for exercise while your at it! And with that, I give Just Dance 4 a gargantuan damage score of 8.5/10.

I'd also like to thank Cynetzone Gaming's Cubao branch on their wonderful facility and services which allowed me to enjoy the Just Dance 4 experience to the full!



My PSN ID is NinjaKabute. You can also follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates on my blog, PS3 news, manga, the NBA, photography, or just my gaming experience cramped up in 140 characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment